The opinions expressed by myChristbook.com users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of myChristbook.com, Emmauel Baptist Church, EBC Christian Network, Pastor Anthony, or any employee thereof. myChristbook.com is NOT responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the user, members, or bloggers.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. myChristbook.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
To keep the discussion constructive, we have a few basic guidelines:
- Be civil: Please respond insightfully and respectfully. There is room for disagreement, but please disagree with people’s ideas. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- Keep it clean: Remember this is a christian site. This is NOT facebook or twitter. Profanity will not be tolerated.
- Get involved: Don’t be lazy. Completing your profile makes the site more user friendly for everyone. Meet and make new friends, Share and praise others, offer encouragement, prayer, and have fun.
- Harassment: If someone is harassing you report them or use your banning capabilities.
- Control: Remember you are in control of your own profile. Settings including but not limited too notifications sent to your email. nobody has your lost password. Not even Nelson so please don’t ask him for it. If you lost your password use the “Recover Password link” on the front page.
We welcome your thoughts, but we reserve the right to remove or edit comments for guideline violations, including excessive length. please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more detailed info.
God Bless and Thanks for being a part of mychristbook.com